Re: Classical Greek in German

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 08:12:45 EDT

<x-rich>At 12:01 PM +0000 6/7/99, Mark Goodacre wrote:

>The following is a link to a Classical Greek course in German by Franz

>Mehr. It works with Xenophon's Anabasis but also draws from the NT
in its

>I have been asked to look at it for inclusion in Greek NT Web
Resources. Any

At first glance, I like it very much. What a wonderful opening line for
"First Day":

da§ Sie bereits jetzt tiefsinnige Sprźche auf Griechisch verfassen

formulate profound notions in Greek?"

Looks pretty sophisticated to me. There's one big turnoff only: Why
must the geocities site insist on putting their popup advertising
splash every time you open a new page?

Carl W. Conrad