Re: Pocket-sized Greek New Testament

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 15:29:43 EDT

> It is still available, according to the American Bible Society's web-page at:
> which lists;
> #103994 A Concise Greek-English
> Dictionary of the New Testament
> $9.99
> ($9.99 Ea.)

> Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]

I wonder if it still has plastic covers (ugh!). The only used copies I
have seen were bound in plastic like the UBS3 uncorrected. Having seen
Dustin Hoffman in "The Graduate" when I was in college, I refuse to use
a bible (or lexicon) in plastic covers. I would assume they dropped the
plastic covers when the UBS3 corrected came out.

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062