Re: Thanks, and request for Hebrew list information

From: Paul Zellmer (
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 18:24:29 EDT

The address, as Jonathan pointed out, is I
took my old address from the b-greek signature at the bottom of Tom's
message. (Jonathan, any way we can update that sig?)

Paul Zellmer wrote:

> The first is a sister list to this one, as has a similar history and
> also has Jonathan Robie as listowner. It's Biblical Hebrew, and you
> subscribe just like you did for this list, either at
> or by sending a message to

On June 10:
  1752  Ben Franklin's kite is struck by lightning
  1932  1st demonstration of artificial lightning Pittsfield Mass

Paul and Dee Zellmer, Jimmy Guingab, Geoffrey Beltran Ibanag Translation Project Cabagan, Isabela, Rep. of Philippines