Starting kids on B-Greek

From: Scott Sherwood (
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 13:25:20 EDT

I have two nephews in elementary school.

I know that historically, seven year olds were starting to learn
ancient Greek as a second or third language in some times and places (
though more often it came later, after latin ).

I can't expect my sister to have them poring over Lidell-Scott's
lexicon. She would think I was torturing them, or putting undue

Are there any materials for small kids, perhaps with some pictures,
phonetics, focus on alphabet? Maybe one Gospel, in story form? Or a
kid's encyclopedia of ancient Greek?

Scott Sherwood
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at