Re: Starting kids on B-Greek

From: Chris Core (cinc@gte.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 21:00:24 EDT

Hi Scott I would like to recommend Jim Found's book "Learn Biblical Greek in 30
mins. A Day". I learned using it, my oldest child did when was between 3rd and 4th
grade and now my other child is ready to (we just bought her's Saturday) It starts
out very slow and then before you know it your learning N.T. Greek. It is only
$15.00 and is a great tool for summer education.
in Christ -chris