Re: NT-only words

From: One of the McKays (
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 08:50:10 EDT

I have been looking at Nigel Turner's Christian Words
I have heard dark mutterings about this book. Not kosher in Moise Silva and
Don Carson and James Barr's minds, I don't think.

It talks about Christianised words, and words which were coined by NT
writers. It suggests that ANTICRISTOS is "a new word, probably coined by St

But you'd have to wade through the book to get a list of such words.

Oh, well...
David McKay