Re: Revising Funk's (Notorious) B.I.G. (was re: Funk's 3-volume set)

From: Micheal Palmer (
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 02:13:10 EDT

At 12:10 PM -0400 8/13/99, Perry L. Stepp wrote:
>Sorry, all I know about the BDF revision is that it's being done. I don't
>know who's involved, etc., although Holmes and Schmidt seem like logical

Contributors to the revision (besides me) have been Daryl Schmidt, Buist
Fanning, Dan Wallace, Lane McGaughey, and Bob Webb. (Am I forgetting
anyone?) Little has been done in the last year or so. I hope to see the
project become more active this year, but I can't guarantee it.

Micheal W. Palmer
North Carolina State University
Philosophy and Religion

Visit the Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway at
You can also access my online bibliography of Greek Linguistics at