new pages

From: Wieland Willker (
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 10:12:02 EDT

Today I've had 2 hours spare time and I've prepared:
a) three images of papyrus P66
b) two vocabulary lists: one with the basic 1200 words and one with the more
special John-words (atm with German translation only). Maybe someone wants
to prepare the English translation?
I don't know if this is worth the effort, comments are always welcome. (I
know that there are some wrong accents.)

The files can be accessed from the page:

Btw: The TC list is down for one week now, but they are working on it.

Best wishes