Re: A change in administration of the List

From: Larry J. Swain (
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 00:03:51 EDT

How can one be brief? Over the years that I've been a part of this list I have
learned so much from Edward Hobbs, not only about Greek language, Classics, etc,
but about being a good human being. Would that it were possible to express my
gratitude to you in a more proper and tangible way.

Carlton, as Carl mentioned, is a worthy successor and has my full hearted support.
Glad to have you aboard as Co-Chair Carlton!

Larry Swain