The LXX text

From: Mike Sangrey (
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 08:18:35 EDT

For my own personal use, I've nearly downloaded the Rahlfs' text from My question, since I haven't a clue regarding textual
criticism related to LXX, is this: in your opinion, how good is this text?
What are the alternatives printed or otherwise?

Thank you.

Mike Sangrey
Lancaster, Pa.
       There is no 'do' in faith, everywhere present within it is 'done'.