Re: b-greek digest: September 02, 1999

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 14:22:49 EDT

There are a number of articles by Dan Wallace on questions related to
English translations and also the text of KJV at this location:

The articles include issues like "why so many translations", and also
the majority text stuff. Wallace is NOT a defender of the majority text.
Anyway, this stuff is accessible via a mouse click (or two).

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062