Greek Concordances

Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 06:52:39 EDT

Dear List Members,
    I am a relatively new member (since 7/99) and a "Little Greek". I have
thoroughly enjoyed reading the posts and desire to continue to do so as I
learn to read Greek. My question regards Greek concordances. Could you please
give me your recommendations and critiques about the ones available
(particularly Moulton and Geden; Kohlenberger; Clapp and Friberg; the
Concordance to the NA26; etc.) If this is off topic, please respond to me
personally. Thank you greatly in advance.

Esteban Otero