Re: To PAREDWKEN TO PNEUMA

From: rbrtp@friko4.onet.pl
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 10:49:35 EDT

Thank You very much for Your long letter.I'm glad that I could to now
better Your thinking.

I wanted only admit that double sense is not possible in J. 19,30 of
many reasons but it seems You are very convinced about Your theory.
 In this expression logically is only one sense.THis is not
possible to combine in a realistic way daying and transmission in this
phrase. The Spirit can not be simoultanously spirit of Jesus and Holy
Spirit. From Your letter I see that we think also in the other way about
salvation.
Best regards
Robert