From: Rodney J. Decker (
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 06:51:10 EDT

Thanks to Maurice for his reference to the Biblica articles. On those
pages, there are two words as part of the contents/headings that I do not
understand (though the rough sense is obvious; they're probably in the
print edition also, but I've managed to ignore them there!):
"Animadversiones" and "Commentationes." Would someone enlighten me?

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at: