Synoptic Concordance?

From: Rodney J. Decker (
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 11:05:20 EDT

Is anyone familiar with this work? If so, could you offer any opinions,
evaluations, comments re. usefullness, etc.? Thanks.

I just received a brochure regarding the first vol. (4 projected) of the
*Synoptic Concordance: A Greek Concordance to the First Three Gospels in
Synoptic Arrangement, Statistically Evaluated, Including Occurrences in
Acts* by Paul Hoffmann (Univ. of Bamberg), Thomas Hieke, and Ulrich Bauer.
Berlin/New York: Walter de Gruyter, 1999. ISBN 3-11-016296-2. lxxiii + 1032
pgs. US$175.00.

There is a web site with considerable information about the project (to be
completed by 2001--though I hope that isn't in "BDAG years"! :)

Main page:

Syn. Concord page (German):

English info page:

Page with a scanned photo of a page from the concordance (very large file):

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at: