Re: Old NT MS

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 09:26:00 EDT

On 24 Sep 99, at 10:41, Mark Goodacre wrote:

> For those who don't know about it, let me recommend a fine on-line
> treatment of P52 with a good image, transcription, translation and
> bibliography by KC Hanson:
> For other on-line images of MSS, see my list at:

I should also have referred to Kevin Woodruff's excellent page, which
includes a better list of MS Photos (though note that Tim Seid's site
has been unavailable now for a while):

In particular, note the following link to the John Rylands library which
actually holds the MS:

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   The New Testament Gateway
   Mark Without Q
   Aseneth Home Page