Re: Col 1:20

From: Tom Logan (caltom@gate.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 18:00:56 EDT

Hello Brian

I view EIRENOPOIESAS (having made peace) as also having a past temporal reference. I
am no greek scholar just a humble inquirer willing to bow to the superior greek
knowledge that is on this board. but the "having made peace" certainly appears to me
to indicate past occurence

Tom Logan
caltom@gate.net