Thanks & PS

From: Jay Adkins (JAdkins264@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 07:08:01 EDT

Thanks to all for the replies on my question yesterday. I knew there would
not be total agreement, but found the debate useful none the less. If I
may, I would like to restate my second question which got overlooked in the
more important issue at hand.

<<<<PS: As soon as I can afford it I would like to purchase Porter's &
Fanning's books on Verbal Aspect. I have Porter's Idioms of the Greek NT,
Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics, Blacks, It's Still Greek to Me &
Linguistics For Students of NT Greek, plus some older Grammars by Summers,
Robertson & Davis, and Dana & Mantey. I am waiting for the new BAGD to come
out like everyone else. Any other suggestions for someone on a very limited
budget would be appreciated.>>>>>

Sola Gratia,
        Jay
Always Under Grace!