Re: Denniston on Particles

From: Steven Craig Miller (scmiller@www.plantnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 13:53:44 EDT

<x-flowed>To: Maurice A. O'Sullivan,

Hackett Publishing Company (and the copy which I've received) says that
"Greek Particles" is copublished in the UK by Gerald Duckworth and Company,
Ltd. (I tried to find a web address for it, but was unable.) If it is any
help, the UK ISBN number is: 1-85399-518-5.

-Steven Craig Miller
Alton, Illinois (USA)
scmiller@www.plantnet.com

 From Luther's Small Catechism: "I believe that by my own reason or
strength I cannot believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord, or come to him. But the
Holy Spirit has called me through the Gospel, enlightened me with his
gifts, and sanctified and preserved me in true faith ..." (BoC 345.6).