Biblon 2000

From: Mark Goodacre (M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:52:13 EST

Have a look at this interesting new project called Biblon 2000:

http://student.uq.edu.au/~s342781/biblon2000.html

It's written by David Harley in Australia. At the moment there is not
a lot of data there, but what is available looks promising. One can
read passages from the Greek NT in the Greek font of one's choice
and one can manipulate the main text by clicking on elements in
the apparatus! I'm not sure whether to link to this yet on my NT
Gateway because of the sparseness of the material actually there
but it is already such an exciting looking project that I am inclined
to do so.

What do others think of this new resource?

Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk
Dept of Theology
University of Birmingham Fax.: +44 (0)121 414 6866
Birmingham B15 2TT Tel.: +44 (0)121 414 7512

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
  All-in-One Biblical Resources Search
  New Testament Gateway
  Mark Without Q