RE: Looking for a reference for N T word parsing.

From: Bill Ross (
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 17:15:47 EST

I am looking for a reference work that parses all the words of the New
Testament. I am also interested to read why one is better than the
other, and is this sort of thing typically free from doctrinal
preferences. I am currently using Zodhiates WSNT for words that I can't
parse myself, but after reading some of the posts that refer to his
lexicon in a poor way, I am reluctant to use his WSNT too.
Thanks in advance for any help that you can give.
in Christ -chris

This is a suggestion, not for Chris, but for B-Greek.

What would be involved in starting a B-GreekHelps list and every time a post
is made that is related to a book, software etc, it is forwarded to the
B-GreekHelps list, where the archives would easily be searched on this

A web page would be nice, too, though I think it would lend itself to the
biases of one person rather than the collective input.

Just an idea.

Bill Ross
Be sure and download my song: John 1:1-3 in Koine - free!