Re: In the beginning midrash/bilingualism

From: Jason Hare (parousia_occ@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 16:16:59 EST

It would be great to have more people reading Greek and Hebrew, but the
possibility is limited. Then, what joy would there be in such a wonderful
group as b-greek? I enjoy the time I have had these last few days, joining
this group and sharing with other people who long to express what is stored
up within them. Greek is a great language and its depth is yet to be
exhausted, especially by us.

If only we had more time!!!

Jason Hare

P.S. To make this contain Greek: ÇhOUTWS GAR AGAPHSEN hO QEOS TON KOSMON,
hWSTE TON hUIOV TON MONOGENH EDWKEN, hINA PAS hO PISTEUWN EIS AUTON MH
APOLHTAI ALL' ECHi ZWHN AIWNION.È

What thinkest thou of MONOGENHS? Is it Çonly begottenÈ or Çone of a kindÈ?
 :-)