Re: greek for professors

From: Mary Pendergraft (pender@wfu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 15:47:40 EST

There is good precedent for such a seminar in Latin, at the University
of Kentucky. Here is the address for a description of their program:
http://www.uky.edu/ArtsSciences/Classics/aestivumeng.html
Although I have not attended "Latin Camp" my colleagues who have enjoyed
it and found it extremely valuable.

Mary Pendergraft
Wake Forest University