From: Jason Hare (
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 00:39:23 EST

You wrote:
<<Actually, I can't see any reason why there
be a feminine ARSENOKOITA although I'd guess the Doric
dialect form of
ARSENOKOITHS would be ARSENOKOITAS for the masculine.

Carl W. Conrad>>

I am just curious. Why do we have the lexical form as ARSENOKOITHS if there is not an occurrence of this anywhere? Could the lexical form not be ARSENOKOITA and it be a feminine word? Or is there another occurrence of this word that has not been produced to me yet?

Jason Hare