Re: Downloadable Greek Text

From: Jonathan Ryder (jpryder@free4all.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 06:13:42 EST

Mitchell Gray wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I was wondering if there was any website that has an electronic copy of the
> Westcott/Hort text or an edition of the UBS/NA text in Greek fonts. I
> found a copy at unbound.biola.edu but the text is transliterated. I was
> just wondering if there was a copy of the text that has not been
> transliterated but is in Greek fonts that you can download.
>
> Best,
> Mitchell

Others may have pointed this out to you off-list, but if you download online
bible (from various sites and totally free, try www.onlinebible.com for
starters) and the GNT package that goes with that, you will get WH text (no
accents etc) with their own font. This can easily be cut and pasted from the OLB
window into any wordprocessor.

Jonathan