RE: English to Greek

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 09:36:12 EST

At 7:34 AM -0600 3/14/00, Bill Ross wrote:
>However I have a problem. As I am not studying Greek formally, I have
>nowhere that I can submit questions on translating English into Greek.
>Does anyone know of an on-line forum for this? Or are there any individuals
>who have the time and interest to answer such questions?

Sorry, Bill, but I think this is a mistake. BibleTranslation list is NOT a
forum for helping people translate English into Greek; rather it is
concerned with the translation of the Greek and Hebrew Biblical texts into
modern vernaculars.

Carl W. Conrad Department of Classics/Washington University One Brookings Drive/St. Louis, MO, USA 63130/(314) 935-4018 Home: 7222 Colgate Ave./St. Louis, MO 63130/(314) 726-5649