English to Greek

From: john ryan (johnjryan@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:19:25 EST

<x-flowed>I have been on the list for about a year now. I can only add my voice to
many others to say how beneficial it has been.

As I progress in my reading and study of the GNT and Attic Greek, I am
enjoying the challenge and benefit of translating from English into Greek,
both Koine and Attic. I know some say this is of limited value, but
personally it has increased my understanding of Greek tenfold.

However I have a problem. As I am not studying Greek formally, I have
nowhere that I can submit questions on translating English into Greek.

Does anyone know of an on-line forum for this? Or are there any individuals
who have the time and interest to answer such questions?

Thanks in anticipation,

John Ryan
Canberra, Australia