Re: Secret Mark/Jesus the Magician

From: Steven Craig Miller (
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 15:29:51 EST

To: Norman Frederick Schafer,

<< I was wondering if any conclusion has been reached concerning the letter supposedly found by Morton Smith containing the fragment of Secret Mark. Is it a forgery? If so, is it a recent forgery or an ancient one? How do we know? >>

I've posted a fairly long reply to this question on the Biblical-Studies list.

It is message 254.

-Steven Craig Miller

Alton, Illinois (USA)