Re: Did I say that? What I meant was ...

From: Theodore H Mann (
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 15:43:09 EST

Carl Conrad wrote:

>You've probably heard the witticism that goes, "There are two sure
signs of senility: one of them is that one forgets >things easily, and
the second one is ... I can't remember what the second one is."

     I can't (won't?) say that I'm experiencing senility yet, but I am
beginning to feel the years creeping up on me.
I especially notice two things about becoming older: (1) people keep
calling me "young man," as in "How ya' doin' young man?" (2) I no longer
stoop over to pick up anything less than a quarter, and if I do stoop
down, I check to see if there is anything else I need to do while I'm
down there.
     Actually, I don't feel as though I'm getting old. I feel like I'm
25-- with something wrong with me.

Ol' Timer Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann /
Fax and Voice Mail: 1-562-750-5242