Re: Did I say that? What I meant was ...

Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 18:09:28 EST

In a message dated 3/23/2000 11:11:38 AM Central Daylight Time, writes:

 Oh yes--like remembering what I intended to say, or just plain
 remembering--almost anything I want to remember. You've probably heard the
 witticism that goes, "There are two sure signs of senility: one of them is
 that one forgets things easily, and the second one is ... I can't remember
 what the second one is."

Or how about the one I heard

"It's a feeling of deja vu that you've forgotten that before."