Re: Greek Book on Software

Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 17:12:21 EST

In a message dated 3/24/2000 4:22:30 PM Central Daylight Time, writes:

<< Greetings, and a quick question,
  Do I need the Logos Library System to Run D.Wallace's Grammar software?
  Thanks in advance. >>
 I guess to make myself clear, can I buy the D. Wallace's Grammar software
 ALONE without purchasing the Logos Library System? I'm sure many of you
 know of Daniel Wallace's Grammar now on software. Those who have it, or
 familiar with the program, please give me some idea before I buy.
You need the Logos Library System. You do not, however, need to purchase it.
 You can go to Logos and download it for free.