Re: Greek Book on Software

From: Rodney J. Decker (
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 16:54:51 EST

>I guess to make myself clear, can I buy the D. Wallace's Grammar software
>ALONE without purchasing the Logos Library System? I'm sure many of you
>know of Daniel Wallace's Grammar now on software. Those who have it, or

You can buy the e-version of Wallace's grammar, but it requires the Logos
engine to use it. That engine, however, is a free download at
<>. Prob. if you buy Wallace it will come with Logos
on the CD. You do not have to buy the full version of Logos.

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at: