Re: Greek Book on Software

From: Steven R. Lo Vullo (doulos@chorus.net)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 17:17:04 EST

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Greetings,

Hampton is right. I have been using the grammar along with the tools that
come with the Logos Scholar's Library. It is delightfully convenient to be
able to simply click on the additional example texts (those that are listed
but not printed) and immediately have the Greek text before me, along with a
simple gloss on each Greek word (which, although not very broad, can at
least give you enough of a hint to be useful). Also included are the Greek
New Testament Insert, Louw and Nida, BAGD, and the abridged TDNT, which
together make for a pretty decent tool. The only thing I am not really
impressed with is the original language search capability. For this purpose
I use BibleWorks 4 or Gramcord.

Steve LoVullo