Re: Greek Book on Software

From: Steven Lo Vullo (doulos@chorus.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 01:36:25 EST

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Tony,

I have the electronic version of the grammar published by Galaxie Software.
If this is the version you are talking about, then yes, you do need the
Logos platform to run it. But you don't need to buy the platform, as it
comes with the software. The platform itself is free. Also, as I understand
it, Galaxie only has a limited time to sell this grammar, since they have a
short-term agreement with Zondervan. I don't know if Zondervan is going to
publish a software version anytime soon, or if any other publishers have an
agreement with them to do so.

Steve LoVullo