Re: 1Cor 1:24

From: Dmitriy Reznik (
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 17:05:32 EST

> Pardon my obvious ignorance but what is "G-d" and G-d's. I have
> seen this
> before but the significance of the designation eludes me.
> Paul & Loala Evans

I think the question why I used this expression of divine name has been
already answered. Actually I understand that it could confused somebody,
so usually I don't use it when I communicate with unaware people. Now I
wrote it just from force of habit. I am a Jew who believes in messiahship
of Jesus, so I prefer this ancient form of expressing respect towards His
name. I don't think everybody must do it, it is just my free choice.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!