Re: Eph 4: 22-24

From: Charles Skallerud (
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 18:15:54 EST

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Harold
Of course I see your position and it makes good sense. Still I have an
abiding sense that Paul is describing holiness. I suppose any description
of holiness, by one who recommends it, is a command in a sense. The purpose
of describing holiness, though, has a, if I may say so, contemplative
aspect. It is like one of those visuals that move from a satellite
perspective to down-to-earth event. I am only experimenting with
possibilities. Be assured that I recognize your learned understanding and
am happy to admit its probable truth.