Re: Junia an Apostle or Junia considered prominent by the Apostles?

From: Eric S. Weiss (
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 11:27:34 EDT

Is there a reason why my message on this, as well as, e.g., the messages
"RE: Kosmos ...," are not "falling in line" under the appropriate thread?
My message was a reply to a previous message, so I assumed my message would
fall under the same thread - but it appeared independently (on Lyris); yet
Carl's response to MY message appeared under the thread where mine
originally should have appeared. Or so it appears on my PC.