From: Clifton D. Healy (
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 21:07:40 EDT

I just subscribed to the list and felt I should
introduce myself briefly. I took three years of NT
Greek as an undergraduate and have used it with
varying degrees of regularity since then. I'm
currently an MTS student at Seabury-Western
Theological Seminary, in Evanston, though I don't
currently have any exegetical courses on the NT texts.
 Most recently (the last year) I've spent some time
daily in the NT using Kubo's lexicon and the NA27.
Grammatically, I'm not a strong player, though with
some effort I can parse adequately (and all that other
grammatical stuff). I'm looking forward to learning
from the list members.

alternate email:
web page:

Do You Yahoo!?