OffTopic: Scholar lost in Germany

From: Joseph A. Weaks (
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 16:37:43 EDT

I'm a first year NT PhD student, spending July in Germany (mostly
Kassel and Gottingen). I'd like to make the most of my time over
there, as a beginning scholar. Any suggestions concerning museums
and text archives that I simply "shouldn't miss?" Good travel book
or web resource for scholars? Any other advice?

Thanks for any contacts or other help,
+ Rev. Joseph A. Weaks
+ Pastor, Bethany Christian Church, Dallas
+ Ph.D. Student in Biblical Studies, Brite Divinity
+ Minister of the Word