Re: Gen 3:16 LXX & Susan T. Foh

From: Roe (
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 14:14:23 EDT

clayton stirling bartholomew schrieb:

> I am not sure it would. The more I think about this the more I am inclined
> to concluded that the LXX reading here cannot be harmonized with Foh's
> interpretation.

But maybe with the "diversion, amusement" definition, it could
satisfactorily be harmonized with Wevers... (?)

BTW, (thanks to Maurice's tip on the DOULOS review), I found a review on
a book that might help (The Text of Genesis 1-11: Textual Studies and
Critical Edition):

D. W. Roe
Rheiland-Pfalz, Germany