Re: I need help

From: Mark Wilson (
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 14:43:33 EDT

I too am fairly new to Greek, and have received much needed help here.

A few of my questions have not been answered yet, but I think that just
means that others may have supposed that someone else has answered them. But
Carl Conrad will eventually be informed (somehow) of questions that have
gone unanswered, which I assume he then responds t them.

I hesitate to ask some questions in fear that they are too silly. Would you
do me a favor? If you ask a question and get an OFFLIST response, would you
please forward that response to me. I can use all the help I can get!

I know this: there is probably no question you could ask that someone on
this list couldn't answer. (If Carl Conrad can't answer it, I suspect there
is no answer.)

Welcome to B-Greek,

Mark Wilson