From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 14:47:08 EDT

"Maurice A. O'Sullivan" wrote:

> But what wasn't mentioned is the forthcoming e-version.which will have all
> the advantages of hypertext linking.
> Go to:
> to read all about it.

Perhaps it's just me, but until I checked the URL above, I though Maurice was letting
us know about the pending availability of an On-Line version of Abridged TDNT. So
just in case anyone else shared my confusion, it should be noted that what Maurice is
here referring to is a CD and not an online version of the the **entire** TDNT, not
the Little Kittle.

> Any of us who got in before March 31 are getting it at $150, after which
> the price went up each month. However, the top pre-publication price will
> still be a 25% discount on the full price of $300.

I wonder how much they'll ne selling it for at SBL?

Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626