RE: Wine

From: Bill Ross (
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 09:48:29 EDT

...Grapes only ripen once a year and grape juice wasn't frozen, canned, bottled, preserve with chemicals or in any other way I know
of other than with alcohol produced by fermentation in the first century.

I believe that it was possible (as it is now, of course), to refrigerate grape juice in a running stream. This is not intended as confirming or denying grape juice vs wine, only offered as something to consider.

Bill Ross