Re: LALEIN - 1 Cor 14:34

Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 04:49:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/2000 2:06:22 AM Central Standard Time, writes:

 I fully agree with what Marrice says about eisegesis. Perhaps the most
 glaring and obvious instance is that of Ambrose (or was it Jerome) wasnting
 ADELFOS to be cousins as opposed to ENEPSOS which is in the NT (but is a
 hapax I believe). >>

I'm just finally getting around to following this thread. Please pardon the
late response.

The citation of ENEPSOS attracted my attention since it was a word I was not
familiar with (and still am not). The correct form is ANEYIOS. It occurs
only in Col. 4.10.