[b-greek] Kittel TDNT on CD-ROM

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 11:33:05 EDT

<x-flowed>I have today received a "blurb" on the forthcoming CD-ROM of the full
Kittel TDNT.
These extracts may be of interest to some list-members --- this is the only
reason for my relaying them; I have no connection with Logos otherwise than
as a user of their products for quite some time.

CD-ROM of the Theological Dictionary of the New Testament. It contains
5,316 Internal Jumps. It features 243,618 pop-ups for expanding
abbreviations and footnotes, and there are more than 155,000 Bible
References indexed. Combined with external jumps to Greek, English and
Hebrew Bible texts and explicit jumps to Philo and Josephus, you have a
more powerful reference tool than Mr. Kittel ever envisioned. It is so
powerful that we decided to produce a Lotus ScreenCam demo which shows off
some of the key features that might otherwise take you a while to discover.
It is included at no charge on the CD-ROM.<<<

and

If you have not taken advantage of our pre-release offer, this is your last
chance--the price will go up again on July 1st. Visit the web address below
to take advantage of the pre-release price.
http://www.logosbiblesoftware.com/unabr-kittel.html

Dale Pritchett -- VP, Sales & Marketing
Logos Research Systems, Inc.
<<<<<<<<<

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
[Bray, Ireland]

"Apply yourself wholly to the text; apply the text wholly to yourself."
- Johann Albrecht Bengel