[b-greek] re: BAGD delays

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 18:26:31 EDT

I suppose its understandable that publishers sometimes run into
difficulties. But 7 years of them? What other business can you think of
that can say, "next month I will deliver my product" and 7 years later still
be pushing the delivery date back? Car dealers? Restaurants? *yes sir,
your steak will be ready in 15 minutes, we are sorry for the delay* and
repeating that for 7 years... If you cant deliver dont promise. If
children can learn that lesson why cant publishers? Deliver the thing
whenever ya want, but dont keep making promises you cant keep.

Survey data shows that 98% of Jews approved Janet Reno's retrieval of Elian
Gonzalez. They know what it is like to be trapped in Miami with relatives.

Jim West, ThD