[b-greek] Re: a humble request

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 16:31:30 EDT

At 08:58 PM 10/15/00 +0100, you wrote:

>I just have to say that there are MANY useful sites in the areas
>in which most of us are interested and I don't mean to slight
>one of them, but for my money (and actually they're free!) by
>and away the two single best ones are:
>Mark Goodacre's "all in one" page at:
> http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/multibib.htm
>and the University of Kentucky's "all-in-one" page at:
> http://www.uky.edu/ArtsSciences/Classics/lexindex.html
>Between them one can find just about any sort of information
>concerning ancient Mediterranean antiquity and Biblical
>Moreover, one can quickly search this area and all web-sites
>seriously involved in it at:
> http://argos.evansville.edu/ (Limited area search of the Ancient
>and Medieval Internet).

well thats a relief. i dont have to worry about updating my page any more or
even leaving it online i suppose since there are already sites which contain
all the information it contains and much more besides.

thanks for the heads up. i can turn to other pressing matters now with a
sense of relief that my contribution in this arena is totally unnecessary.

"If life gives you a bowl of lemons, go find an annoying guy
with paper cuts. Make it worthwhile!"
     - Jack Handey

Jim West, ThD