Revelation, read aloud in Koine

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 18:09:36 EDT

I received the following in my mail, and thought it might be interesting to some on this list.<br>
well, a reading of the entire book of Revelation in Greek according to the<br>
Westcott &amp; Hort text.&nbsp; He has it available at this web site:<br>
So I thought I would ask your permission to be able to post the web site<br>
address for the benefit of b-greek readers who might find the readings quite<br>
helpful as a reference as they attempt to verbalize what they often so<br>
capably understand and explain.<br>
I receive no compensation whatever for making this site known, and only<br>
desire to post the address as a service to b-greek readers.<br>