[b-greek] Re:Smart's rule

From: Daniel L. Christiansen (dlc@multnomah.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 16:01:35 EDT

Dan Parker wrote [snipped]:

> I have recently been informed of the following rule of Koine Greek which
> has been called "Smart's rule":

    I, for one, would like to see a fuller discussion of this proposed rule--I
assume that it is in printed (if not published) form, somewhere? The list has been
asked for possible exceptions to the rule; however, if the work has already been
done of listing and discussing the texts, I would certainly like to look first at
that work, before taking time to "reinvent the wheel."
Daniel L. Christiansen
Professor of Biblical Languages, Portland Bible College
Adjunct Professor, Bible Department, Multnomah Bible College
(503) 820-0231