[b-greek] second call for SBL attendees

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 10:05:55 EST

In October I posted a notice of the (now traditional) annual gathering
at the national SBL of e-Listers who are intending to attend the
conference. This, then, is my second notice of this meeting -- and my
second call for a show of hands of those who have not yet informed me
that you'll be turning up to the gathering.

We will meet at 11am Saturday, Nov. 18th at the Gramcord Booth(s)
[booths 321 and 323] in the exhibition hall of the Opryland Hotel. The
purpose of the gathering is to put faces on electronic personalities
and/or to renew acquaintances made at previous SBL e-Lister's
gatherings.

To facilitate this, I'll be publishing on or about Nov. 15th a list of
who we can expect to see there -- as well as who among our various
groups is presenting a paper at the conference.

So once again -- and especially if you haven't yet responded to my
previous announcement of our gathering -- I ask those of you who are
intending to attend this year's SBL to please write me OFF LIST and let
me know (a) that you'll be attending and (b) the details of your
presentation if you are giving a paper there.

Also, when you respond, PLEASE identify the particular e-List you
consider your primary "e-alma mater".

Yours,

Jeffrey
--